These instructions apply to Italian-made Vox Clyde McCoy, V846, Crybaby and Dallas Arbiter Wah Face pedals. This diagram shows how the pedal should be rewired.
1. Desolder the wiring from the existing switch.
2. Remove the switch and replace with the new one.
3. Remove the short green wire connecting the input jack to the board, leaving the long green wire in place.
4. Solder a new length of wire to the upper right lug on the switch.
5. Solder the free ends of the green wire and the new wire to the lower left lug on the switch.
6. Solder the white wire to the lower middle lug on the switch.
7. Solder the short blue wire to the lower right lug on the switch.
8. Solder a new wire between the input to the board and the upper middle lug on the switch.
9. Solder a new wire between the upper left lug on the switch and the grounded lug of the pot.